Due to continued expansion we are looking to fill a new Sales Administrator role. This is an exciting time to join our company and really make the position your own.
Full time position (8.30-4.30 Mon-Fri), Salary:18-22K dependent on experience
- Contribute to the development of the company Sales & Marketing activities.
- Ensure sales enquiries are conducted in a timely manner, following the internal processes and providing customer satisfaction.
- Support incoming enquiries.
- Co-ordinate customer meetings.
- Manage timely completion of orders and update customers on progress.
- Follow-up on sent customer quotations.
- Maintain and update CRM system (Salesforce).
- Answer the sales telephone line.
- Support the preparation of promotions, exhibition events etc. to attract new customers.
- Build relationships with existing and new customers.
- Create new business leads and organise follow up activities.
- Provide admin support.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in sales and/or marketing business support.
- Computer literate and good web skills.
- Proficient in word and excel.
- Database manipulation.
- Exceptional telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Lead generation.
- Facilitating quote generation.
Desirable Knowledge & Experience
- Presentation skills.
- Coordinating events.
- Knowledge of the engineering sector.
- In-design and Photoshop skills.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org