A career at Emsea
A successful and expanding company, based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
See below for current vacancies.
Laser Operator – Afternoon Shift
Set up of Laser Machine
Select, inspect and load component material
Carry out processing of material
Carry out and record goods inspections as specified
Identify programming and set up errors
Work with managers and supervisors to implement the company policies and business objectives
Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is safe, neat and tidy
Carry out other reasonable duties as required by the shift supervisor
All necessary training will be given.
If you are interested in this position please contact us on email@example.com
Skilled Welder/ Sheet Metal Worker
Must have experience in MIG and TIG welding and have good fabrication and finishing skills.
Full details will be supplied on enquiry
Press Brake Operator
1. Operate CNC Press Brake.
2. Ability to prepare and run complex bend setups and forming operations.
3. Full understanding print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part.
4. Thorough understanding of flat pattern layout
5. Ability to work well with others
6. Work in an efficient and timely manner
7. Keep work area, including machine surfaces clean at all times
8. Identify areas for process improvement, cost and waste reduction
9. To be flexible as possible with working hours at times of heavy workload